Oh, my great good gravy.
My tomatoes weren't red yet, so I grabbed a can of food storage, some homegrown basil and parsley, and some cheese, and made this from here.

And the house smells so amazing that I wish you could share it with me.
And W, who hates tomatoes can suck it, because he is in Kuwait for 180-something more days.
And Lulu, I know you think it is cheating, but roll-out crust from the store is just as flaky as home-made, and causes less cursing on my behalf.
And Jooj saw it and said "Ooh! A Sunbeam!"
I can't wait to try this with fresh picked ones!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Farm Follow Up
Labels: cooking, Fishing for Compliments, On our own
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That looks SO good.
Also, Dizzle hates tomatoes too. What the heck.
Yuuuumm.
And you KNOW Other Half hates tomatoes. I'd partake of your tomatoes at anytime.
Very impressed!
I am totally drooling ... and just for the record - I only think it's cheating when I do it ;)
This makes me hungry :p
Post a Comment