I have now taken a 1-4 pm siesta every day this week. It kicks some serious hambone. I highly recommend it.
**********************************************************************************
This week, while driving, I realized that I had listened to almost an entire Bryan Adams song without knowing it. I felt violated. And kind of old.
**********************************************************************************
Jooj will only allow me to brush her teeth if I call her Princess. Then she extends a hand and curtsies. And blows one kiss.
**********************************************************************************
I have six tomatoes and four strawberries growing in my garden already. No squash yet.
**********************************************************************************
La Yen Out.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Weekly Update
Labels: I am THAT exciting, JoojARooj, On our own
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I fuh-lippin' LOVE naps!!
Your kid is a scream!
mmm naps. so far this week I've worked 45 hours, had one kid run away from the Church during YMs without telling us, and one kid refuse to ride his bike on our mountain biking activity causing he and his leader to be lost in the woods for 6 hours.
I'll trade you weeks.
I tell you I think I need to move to EP just for the siestas.
I am turning the proverbial green (no pun intended) over your farming skills - at the moment I can only claim weeds and overgrown EVERYTHING.
But just when I was about to hate you for your gardening prowess, I re-read the part about the Bryan Adams incident and an outpouring of sympathy spilled over in my heart.
BTW, the official rule of thumb is, so long as you didn't sing along you're ok - and if you did sing .. well, there's therapy for that, I'm sure ;)
All hail avoiding the heat, and naps in general, and most specifically Her Serene Highness! :)
I didn't sing along. Just didn't even realize it. Bad. And horrifying.
And the naps are keeping me sane. I am like a born-again napper, with the way I am preaching. It is even to the point that people don't call me between 1-4 because they know I will be napping.
(But not today because Jooj slept in until 1130. Which was a different kind of awesome.)
And Stew, that is why I don't like the YM. Or camping. Or serving in any capacity. Or New York. Or the outdoors.
dental health is very important, VERY important so I guess the kissing and curtsy stuff is necessary.
So are naps.
I HATE it when I do that with the radio. I agree. Horrifying. ANd it has happened to me way more than once.
umm .. I secretly heart Bryan Adams. If Summer of 69 comes on, I'm even playing air guitar. Give me more baby!!!!
I want a nap. And a garden. Then another nap. :)
Post a Comment