I felt like May's girl was especially appropriate because we have been having 50 MPH winds, wihch means that we have dust epoxied to our teeth at all times. It would be MUCH more pleasant if we just were standing over a coy little vent.
***************************************************************************************
And speaking of coy, on Passions Vincent/Valerie the he/she serial killer is almost ready to give birth to his/her father's baby! Who-rethra? Urethra, I say!
***************************************************************************************
Also, I found my wedding ring. This was especially gratifying because
1. I am married
2. It is, approximately, 300 carats.
3. While I am a contender for the island, I want EP to know I am already taken.
Where did I find it? In the jewelry dish by the sink. Where I ALWAYS keep it. Where I had searched EVERY day for three weeks.
*************************************************************************************
Finally, I give you:
"One, eight, senin wingpops!"
She keeps them in the fridge and licks them once a day.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
May Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
She only licks them once a day? Now that kind of restraint is downright admirable!
p.s. I'm happy for you that you found your ring.
Oh MILF island, how I long to grace your shores...
In the fridge. Love it. My kids keep their stickies in plastic bags which always ends in tears.
I didn't know that level of self control was even possible.
How do you ever say 'no' to that face?!
Like this:
No.
Or No. Put it down. Down down down down down DOWN. NO.
Post a Comment