There have been no posts. I know. You want to know why? The choking on the face. It is all-encompassing. I spend 90% of my day trying not to move, and then the remaining 10% over the toilet because I moved. But, since my stomach is entirely free of substance, I thought I would give you an update. I am a giver, you know. Cry for me, Argentina.
Update:
All I do is vomit.
Jooj has the following super powers: Running super fast, running super-duper fast, shaking her booty super fast, running slowly, and running REALLY REALLY super fast. She reminds me that she has super powers, and can't turn them off, every day.
W is a prince. All he does is cater to me and bring me food and drink, which I throw up.
If one more person tells me "It is good you are sick--it means the baby is healthy/happy/strong" I will punch them right in the throat.
I am officially a "mature pregnancy." I am six years too young for a "geriatric pregnancy."
Jooj is awesome. I have decided I am fine with just one.
W is awesome. He is never to bring his sperm near me again.
Off to work on my abs some more.
La Yen out.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I am NOT ABOUT to mention the healthy baby thing, because NO.
There is nothing, nothing like being morning sick. I've tried to describe it and have failed. Feeling like you're on the brink of vomiting all the time? So incredibly tired? Nothing covers it.
Instead I'll just say, I'm so sorry.
I love you. and... I've never heard that vomiting is good... crazy people.
the only good thing about puking is when you feel so much better afterward, but if you just keep feeling sick, its kind of a waste.
Yay for being mature!
Your homicidal feelings toward those around is a sign that you'll give W a boy. And the fact that your sick all the time means he's going to be a smart boy. Also if you projectile vomit while lying down and it lands in W's mouth means that your totally awesome.
Az, I had heard it described as constant car sickness. That is getting close. But not.
Queen, EVERY SINGLE PERSON in my ward tells me that. And to "enjoy every minute!"
Wife: I am totally laughing when you have a geriatric one.
Stew: Look in the mail for your throat punch.
Could be worse. They could be telling you that the sickness is because you are not listening to/taking care of your body. Your baby is telling you it wants more vegetables/protein/fiber/whatever and you are not providing.
In other words, morning sickness = YOUR FAULT.
sounds like you need spermocide pepper spray, I should invent some...
W is thinking, "I thought Army was hard, it's playtime next to Pregnant Wife. Playtime."
I am really really sorry your new super power is puking.
Puking is the worst. So sorry. I hope you feel better soon. I have very vivid memories of " if I just don't move I won't loose it....".
Glad joon has super powers. Next question is how to turn those powers into CASH!! Collegevsavings baby!
I am so, so sorry! Perhaps you can fine Jooj some kryptonite?
word verification: broofi (I hope you don't have to do that much longer--broofing is hard on the abs.)
Post a Comment