
Tomorrow is my thirteenth anniversary. Thirteen is my new lucky number.
I wish I was able to write the reasons I am so completely in love with my husband. I just don't have the words. He is the love of my life. I am broken without him. And I just adore him. I am so incredibly lucky that he chose me, and that he married beneath him.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
13 is amazing
happy happy!
happy anniversary baby! and frankly, i think he chose wisely.
Happy, lucky, lovey 13! I think you both married up.
P.S. I love your Clark label!
Congratulations! 13 is a great number :)
Hope you get feeling better soon!
Happy Anniversary!! You both made a very wise decision.
W does rule! Congratulations.
Happy Anniversary to a really awesome couple!
No one would ever think he married beneath him ... NO ONE. You are BRILLIANT... HAPPY HAPPY fornicating.
"...and that he married beneath him."
I seriously doubt that. Happy anniversary :)
You just mean, like, height-wise ... right? You are beneath him in altitude.
You two look so freakin' cute together! Happy 13, and enjoy many more. Like everyone said, your totally not beneath him(well maybe you are, but hey this is a family blog right?).
You always make me laugh. I"m sure he didn't marry beneath him, but I love your humor.
Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment