Saturday, September 06, 2008

Blah Blah did some stuff Blah Blah ate some stuff Blah Blah.

Oh, what a week it has been. Full of school, the gym, and other nonsense. How do so many little trivialities make enough time to form a week?

First, Jooj is no longer even saying goodbye to me when she goes to preschool. She just runs in and doesn't look back. She is learning phonics (MMMM! Monkeys Munching Muffins!) and likes to yell at me after school. Then we get a shake.

And while Jooj is at school I go to the gym. I joined Curves, where I am the youngest person there. By at least 20 years. But it still kicks my butt. It is also next door to a 31 flavors. Which is closed in the morning. Which is why I go in the morning.

I went to the temple on Thursday, and didn't even get shot at! So that was a plus. It was unnerving to cross the bridge and be surrounded by Mexican soldiers carrying major machine guns. (They fired 400 police officers this week for corruption and replaced them with soldiers. Who are probably also corrupted.) I realized how much I miss going to Mexico. I have to get back to the crazy markets and the delicious elotes.

And now it is time to go to the ball.

3 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

impeccable fashion taste, really. She's gone for the low V to show off as MUCH cleavage as possible. So ahead of her time.

dalene said...

I like the 80s thing she's got going w/ her hair. It makes me want to do aerobics to the Flashdance soundtrack. (You probably are too young to have done aerobics to the Flashdance soundtrack, but it was a defining moment of my life.)

soybeanlover said...

Looking good, off the shoulder is definitely an important point for all princesses to remember!

Related Posts with Thumbnails