Saturday, September 05, 2009

Assignment 2

I am catching up. First the computer broke for a few days. Then I got sick. So bear with me. I don't want to start having those panicked dreams about being so far behind and then I find out there is a final for a class I never even knew I had...

Ten Places I'd Like to Go

London
Hawaii
Fiji
Costa Rica
Austria
Finland
Iceland
Belize
Japan

When I vacation I like to have a solid itinerary. I do not like to wing it. Winging it is for people that have a far larger Zanax prescription that I. I also do not like to just sit. Sitting is for my in-laws. And their children. And their children's children. I also like to be in charge. This does not sit well with my in-laws. Or their children. Or their children's children. So, to sum up, I should vacation by myself.

4 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

Make sure you're in charge. Involve your in-laws with the wing-it type of babysitting/bonding experience they'll all enjoy most. Leave the Zanax with them just in case, and enjoy. Bring home souvenirs, tell them how it rained and you were bored to tears, hot and sunburned and they'll think they got the best end of the deal!

Mrs. O said...

I can't travel with my peeps for different reasons - I have to make sure everyone plays nice and gets along and that takes more Zanax than I have in the bottle.

Iceland - really? I'd love to know more.

Tierra Wakefield said...

Ha, I HAVE to have everything researched and planned out and the days HAVE to be packed from sun up to sun down. I don't vacation by sitting on a beach somewhere doing nothing-I go out and do stuff on vacation!

soybeanlover said...

Total opposites here. We usually plan what we're doing the night before by using brochures we got at the hotel...then we wing it.

What do you want to see when you move to Japan(Army assignment spirits be willing).

Related Posts with Thumbnails