Jooj: Dear Hea-Ne-Nee Father, Sank you for the days of the week. Please help Mami and Papi to not be the boss of me. Jesus name, Amen.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Maybe This Will Explain Why I Have Not Posted Lately:
Labels: JoojARooj
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Amen!
ahhh teenagers...er wait
Do you think God will answer her prayer?
You should probably be careful. Little kids' prayers get answered all the time.
that's the best. i love that kid.
Hoo-boy, have you got your hands full!
Its good to have time to read and comment! all things considered, I think gigi is turning out to be a great girl, and I can hardly wait to see her again! I hope you learn to "not be the boss", but stil be in charge!!
love, cay
Mom- Whatever. She's four. We're totally the boss. And in charge.
:)
Post a Comment