So, for all twelve of the readers, I will recap the past month. Mostly pics because I am too tired to use my brain and write words. But I am still thankful. I am especially thankful I don't have to live in the same house as Tyra Banks. So many wigs and so many accents.
The candy apple tree I made. Mini apples dipped in chocolate and stuck on sticks. Big hit.
Jooj hearing like a bat at the Discovery Science Center. She still can't hear me say "No le tocas!"




5 comments:
We say amember me ALL the time at our house.
And sleeping on that bed of nails my explain your tiredness. I'm just sayin'.
Maybe it's that song in Dumbo... when Dumbo gets drunk...pink elephants on parade... used to scare the poop out of me.
How do you make those teeny apples? What kind of apples are that teeny? I love teeny tiny food. ;-)
Thanks for the fix, I was starting to go through La Yen withdrawls(no pressure, I'm just stuck inside ALL DAY LONG).
I love the crazy things that come out of kids when they are dreaming. Not the waking up part, just the weird phrases.
amember you. a missed you too.
Welcome back.
Queen--you use a melon baller on a regular apple, and then you dip them in chocolate and sprinkles. Family Fun internet thing. They were very tasty.
Post a Comment