Friday, October 17, 2008

The Problem With Deployments

Dearest W,
I love you so, so much.
But the longer that you are gone, the more I realize that I am starting (let's be honest, here,), NAY, Continuing to fall in love with another.

Thanks for the memories,
Your La Yen
************************************************************************************
Dear Doctor,
Please come pick me up in the Tardis. I know that, technically, you are David Tennant, but the line between reality and fiction is much like you, yourself, explained the lines of time: Wibbly Wobbly. I'll leave the kid behind. Maybe with an alien Nanny.

All my love,
La Yen

2 comments:

Kayt Ludi said...

You can have this Doctor, but only because I have a perma-crush on the previous one (Christopher Eccleston - way taller and less bug-eyed ... therefore way hotter IMO). If not for that fact .. I would be scratching your eyes out over this post ;)

Speaking of scratching - you should get one of those cat/nurse chicks to take care of Jooj while you're gone ;)

La Yen said...

Good call on the cat nurses. They are way responsible.
I like the goofier, Scottish Doctor. You can have angry, London Doctor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails