Readers, I have found true and lasting (at least for one season) joy:
PLEASE tell me you watched 90210 last night.Because the first thing you noticed, if you watched, was Jessica Walters. As a cranky, crazy, AWESOME lushy grandma. That's right: Gangy is back!

And her best friend? Oh, just a nobody named SUE ELLEN EWING. (Yeah, Linda Gray, but in my heart she is Sue Ellen. Drunk, tongue thrusty Sue Ellen.)
And then, as if that weren't enough, we have the dialog . Are you ready?Spoiled girl: I'm late because I was at the doctor's
Jock: (coughing) Gyno!
SG: Yes, I was at the gynecologist. He told me to remind you to clean your vagina.
Jock: (coughing) Gyno!
SG: Yes, I was at the gynecologist. He told me to remind you to clean your vagina.
I don't think it is hyperbole to say that I now know what it felt to cross into the Salt Lake Valley after all of that wandering and searching. And that I slept in Heavenly Peace.

9 comments:
Dang, I missed it!
But this is the funniest post of the week!
I forgot about the premier. I'll have to set my DVR-you've inspired me yet again. (and what a poignant comparison to the pioneer spirit)
dude, if I had known Gangy was in it I would have been glued to the set.
Hello 90210, meet DVR.
I saw it and then a friend came over in front of the second hour and I missed the last half! I'm so disturbed!
When I was 14, I made the painstaking decision to leave a water park EARLY to make sure I didn't miss my thursday night ritual of 90210. And I remember thinking after it was over "totally worth it!" I just don't trust myself to get back into that black hole. There may be no way out this time. Also, with New Kids on the Block starting a new tour, I don't know where to devote my (nostalgic) heart these days. My past is coming back to haunt me!
I'm so glad that the DVR is set for tomorrow.
I am glad to serve as the voice of warning for your DVR. Heed it.
And KK, nothing is better than nursing to 90210.
And Cindy, any friend who makes you miss 90210 is NOT your friend.
CKW, just do it. Cross over to the dark side.
b and Anne Marie, it is on again tomorrow! Start recording!
Azucar, I will be happy to text or chat with you while you watch it. Because you will NEED to share your joyful spirit.
I died a little inside when they cancelled Arrested Development. I would probably watch just to get my Gangy fix!
I caught it
and it was glooooorious!!
Post a Comment