Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Thousand Words

Jooj loves to take pictures. And she takes LOTS of pictures, when she gets her grubbies on my camera. Here are the ones from this morning...
WockyBoy
One of her favorite things to capture is tv shows. She squeals (Yes, we are on the squealing phase that will last until she is 30) with joy "Yook! Es Jack! Mi picture of Jack!" Also, detritus on top of cabinet is in "time out." Because it is the ONE place in the ENTIRE house she can't climb up and reach
Her death trap rocking horse (she is too heavy for it to not catapult her when she builds up speed...)

She likes to take pictures of furniture. See above (not just the couch) and below.

And one that Mami snapped when she was all finished being the photographer.
PS--do you like my new header? I guess I am getting too spiritchal for the yaked yadies any more...

11 comments:

cabesh said...

I love the juxtaposition of your photos and the title "El Paso Represent Yo".

Fig said...

Super spiritchal.

I kinda miss the yaked yadies, but the new one's really pretty too. Family proc in the background, nice!

Cute bum.

La Yen said...

Well, I can't promise the elimination of the yaked yadies forever...

(I just got tired of telling Jooj "Those are boobies" when she asked.)

LuckyRedHen said...

She's pretty darned good, but my fav is the last ;)

Kalli Ko said...

she does have an eye for the aesthetics

although the hiney shot does beat all

i like the header, but i yike yaked yadies too

Guileless Mom said...

Love the booty-bottom pic.

Miss the yaked yadies.... but the hot mom pics with the proclamation in the background? Love it!

Waldo said...

I like the new layout. I also like the pic of the buns.

Love you.

w

dastew said...

But you always loved the classic pinups. Everytime I see one of those or a sock monkey I think about you.

Sister Pottymouth said...

The hiney shot is my favorite, although the tv show picture made me laugh.

I kinda miss the ladies, but I love the new header too. You have a beautiful family.

Kayt Ludi said...

Me thinks the new header is fabulous (though the yadies were super cool too).

And seriously, Jooj is way too good with the camera - there's like a whole Mozart of photography thing going on there :)

La Yen said...

Santa is getting her one of those unbreakable kid digital cameras for Christmas. She will be able to break it, though. It is her special talent.

And Stew, Every time you see a pinup you should think of your WIFE. Because she is hot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails