Tuesday, May 27, 2008

B.Y.O.P.


13 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

billboards for pootie swabs... what next?

i wonder if Isabel hits people up at parties?

"hey, thanks for inviting me. Do you need a pap?"

Carina said...

I would have thought it was B.Y.O.S., cause I always have a speculum handy. Can't be too careful these days!

La Yen said...

I was SO torn between S and P, but I thought no one would get S. I should know by now not to discount Azucar.

And KK, when we get together, that is going to be what I say to you.

dalene said...

Oh my. You left me laughing but speechless.

Yehaw! Now I'm thinking about cold metal stirrups.

Kalli Ko said...

I'm so glad you said "when". really.

Tiffany UnTwisted said...

wow.

wendysue said...

Well, if that doesn't bring the crowds in, I don't know what will!!

Guileless Mom said...

Oil change, pap smear......

Rynell said...

Wow.

I'd like to see an equivalent sign for males. Need a prostate exam? Come see Manuel.

I mean it's all about equal opportunity these days.

b. said...

Good point rynell.

Maybe Manuel handles the breast exams.

We have one male nurse only on our peds unit. He volunteers to do the lactation consult every time.

dastew said...

How did I not make that prostate joke?????!! I'm losing my touch.

QueenScarlett said...

You do have the most interesting locale. I always hated the cold steel. Then I started going to a practice where the women OB Drs outnumbered the men...and they all - warm up the speculum before you know...spreading the lips.

Katie said...

OK- since I got to GA, I've been threatening to build another blog and call it "signs of the times" When I do it, this has to go on it. All of the churches here have these kinds of signs up where they put "inspirational" thoughts and announce this weeks sermon and stuff... I'm really glad our church doesn't do it. THey say things like "This weeks sermon- Walking through mystery" and "hot and bothered? Try Prayer conditioning."

Related Posts with Thumbnails