So, just a heads up, W got extended, and is here until next week. So I am good and happy and still able to take naps.Here are my resolutions thus far:1. Eat more Peanut Buster Parfaits
Good news, good resolution. So glad to hear it!
You've been in my thoughts a lot lately.....and in my prayers.
mmm peanut butter. good call.
mmm. I'll have an extra one for you and you have an extra one for me. . .deal?
YAY!!! - both for the extension, and for anything with the word parfait in it .. but more for the extension :)
I want you to know I'm busily making "slippers" from the pattern you sent, so I'll be already for the new year and my resolution to only give "home-made" gifts! It should go over BIG with the guys on my list...Happy New Year
I like the way you think.
Can I add to your resolutions list? Am I allowed to do that?2. Visit Tia Ames and the girls a LOT this year.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Good news, good resolution. So glad to hear it!
You've been in my thoughts a lot lately.....and in my prayers.
mmm peanut butter. good call.
mmm. I'll have an extra one for you and you have an extra one for me. . .deal?
YAY!!! - both for the extension, and for anything with the word parfait in it .. but more for the extension :)
I want you to know I'm busily making "slippers" from the pattern you sent, so I'll be already for the new year and my resolution to only give "home-made" gifts! It should go over BIG with the guys on my list...Happy New Year
I like the way you think.
Can I add to your resolutions list? Am I allowed to do that?
2. Visit Tia Ames and the girls a LOT this year.
Post a Comment