4 new tires
2 new rims
$612 in traffic tickets
1 dead microwave
15 lamb costumes for the nativity
1 typed Church cookbook
1 pulled shoulder ligament
2 Angel Tree things DONE!
And a Jooj breaking everything on my Christmas Tree.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Since the 1st Day of December:
Labels: Real Life Carols
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow..that is quite a season so far...... there is a reason this is our first year with a tree (and I am already regretting it a la Cubby...).
Cookbook? gah.
Ouch!
Don't eat any Kryptonite cake. You've got to be a super for at least another three weeks.
(My heart goes out to you!)
I call that progress
WOW - and I thought I was having a bad week .. but I bow to the rightful recipient of the Sucky-Week-Award - complete with sash, tiara, and sympathetic hug.
Ohhh...ugggh...suck...sigh...ahhhh!
Post a Comment