ohhhhh. that is a good one (and by good I mean bad).
We had ours on Sunday. Saturday night Lu went to a birthday party and came home with 11 fake tatoos on her face and neck. There isn't enough photoshop in the world...
She is still VERY cute... you should do it anyway...
Nigel's photographer friend said that portraits should be a document -- so I think that fits. My friend has a portrait of her son with a huge black eye -- it's very fitting. My favorite professional portrait of my daughter is of her crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out with her hair in a rat's nest. It's the only picture that actually LOOKS like her.
Ouch!!! Ricky did one of those...and we were grateful he didn't mess up his teeth. Looks like Gigi's teeth are ok too, so no permanent harm done! we love you....
Ooh, I'm glad she's still smiling! (She is too cute, by the way).
My sister and I were going over some old photos today as part of a Christmas gift for my mom. (Shhh.) Looking through all the school photos, it was the ones where mom and dad were vacationing in Hawaii and grandma and grandpa were in charge, that cracked us up-- turkey tails galore, and big red chapped lips that extended far beyond our natural lips.
Let's just say, we weren't nearly as cute as Jooj.
But, and please forgive if this is totally over some invisible line I know nothing about since I have no kids ... would it be terribly wrong to buy her a set of antlers and take the pics? That way you could just call it the year she looked like Rudolph ;)
Isn't she so lucky to still be so cute even with road rash?
When my oldest was in first grade he got stung by a bee just below one of his eyes right before he left for school. Since he is allergic like his mother his eye swelled up so fast it looked like I'd been smacking him around. Obviously we did not purchase pictures, but they took his picture anyway for identification purposes.
That picture has followed him around in his school records now since first grade--a sordid record of his troubled youth.
12 comments:
.....and yet, she's still absolutely adorable!
ohhhhh. that is a good one (and by good I mean bad).
We had ours on Sunday. Saturday night Lu went to a birthday party and came home with 11 fake tatoos on her face and neck. There isn't enough photoshop in the world...
She is still VERY cute... you should do it anyway...
Nigel's photographer friend said that portraits should be a document -- so I think that fits. My friend has a portrait of her son with a huge black eye -- it's very fitting. My favorite professional portrait of my daughter is of her crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out with her hair in a rat's nest. It's the only picture that actually LOOKS like her.
Ouch!!! Ricky did one of those...and we were grateful he didn't mess up his teeth. Looks like Gigi's teeth are ok too, so no permanent harm done!
we love you....
Two black eyes on El Guille the day before Christmas shots.
Yes, we smack out kid around, but only when he's not fast enough with the whiskey.
Ooh, I'm glad she's still smiling! (She is too cute, by the way).
My sister and I were going over some old photos today as part of a Christmas gift for my mom. (Shhh.) Looking through all the school photos, it was the ones where mom and dad were vacationing in Hawaii and grandma and grandpa were in charge, that cracked us up-- turkey tails galore, and big red chapped lips that extended far beyond our natural lips.
Let's just say, we weren't nearly as cute as Jooj.
OUCH!! I hurt just looking at that. Poor baby!
But, and please forgive if this is totally over some invisible line I know nothing about since I have no kids ... would it be terribly wrong to buy her a set of antlers and take the pics? That way you could just call it the year she looked like Rudolph ;)
And now my nose hurts.
Isn't she so lucky to still be so cute even with road rash?
When my oldest was in first grade he got stung by a bee just below one of his eyes right before he left for school. Since he is allergic like his mother his eye swelled up so fast it looked like I'd been smacking him around. Obviously we did not purchase pictures, but they took his picture anyway for identification purposes.
That picture has followed him around in his school records now since first grade--a sordid record of his troubled youth.
I was hoping that was chocolate. So sad, but still adorable.
Oh crap! There's a ton of charges in that one to Photoshop that out... yikes!
It's her rudolph look. Very fashionable these days.
sue-donym has the right idea
and would it be jooj if the picture were any other way?
i miss you too
Post a Comment