From this post.
Apparently both George and James can help "turn the gardener snake in your pants into a python."
Thank heavens.
Because I have been really concerned about my reptilian situation.
Monday, October 01, 2007
Update
Labels: Dude Updates, FYI, Qualifications
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
La Yen-
I just thought you should know I read your 'What it must be like to be a dude' along with this post to Ricky. He laughed like only Galan men can...you know the laugh. Then we agreed that you have a gift for writing and now we are trying to keep the boy from giving himself another black eye.
Ah yes most men acknowledge having a gardener snake...or better yet a slug (mushy and slimey).
In any case I apologize for not commenting on the blog you linked to in the first place. I would say that the Nazi paraphenelia is unnecessary (though my mom was in possession of an ashtray from the 1940s that had a little kid peeing on a swastika. She couldn't sell it on ebay because they prohibit nazi paraphenelia from sale and she couldn't list it as "kid peeing" or they'd bust her for kiddy porn. Very sad.
Oh by the way we were watching Saturday's Warrior last night on BYUTV (Mormon comedy at its finest) and couldn't help but joke how when we were trying to enlist spirits to join our family it was kind of like when the unpopular kid passes his yearbook around, everyone handed our clipboard along to the next spirit without wanting to sign up.
Bitter? Yes. Funny? Yes. Spending an evening making fun of Saturday's Warrior with your wife...priceless.
LOL - you get the best e-mails Yen :)
But just out of curiosity .. how do you suppose these people define their profession?
Spam Distributor?
Marriage Counselor?
Snake Wrangler?
Sorry, I'm cracking myself up, I have to stop now :)
Please, Jimmy, don't make Mommy have a miscarriage! Because that would mean that you ruined our entire family!
Post a Comment