Monday, April 09, 2007

How I know I have been alone for too long...

I found myself playing that party game--"Do, Marry,Kill" while I was cleaning up.
And the only people I could think of were these three:

Do: Sportacus
Marry: Handy Manny
Kill: That doodlebop

5 comments:

Sister Pottymouth said...

I'd add the Wonderpets to the Kill list.

~j. said...

do: captain feathersword
marry: kenneth ellen
kill: chunga

This is me said...

Kill all three Doodlebops. I HATE that show!
And yes to Sportacus (even though I hate that show, too).
~j: Captain Feathersword, really?! You don't think he's completely, flamingly gay?

This will definitely give me something to think about all day....

~j. said...

He probably is. But i have a video where he's swimming, and..HEY! This is a family-friendly blog!

QueenScarlett said...

This post is ... hilarious and so true to life. What do you think about ..."he's JOHNNY...and the Sprites...", Mickey Mouse and Rocket from Little Einsteins?

Related Posts with Thumbnails