http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W91sqAs-_-g
LOVE ITmade me snort
P.S. I miss reading your blogs.My comp has gone AWOL and I've been out of the blog loop. Gotta go through and catch up on what I've missed!!!love, ames
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ricky woke me up to show me this video last night. I thought it was just a dream. :)
I heard about this and now I am complete.No, no, no drama...
Would this be more accessible if I was familiar with the Black Eyed Peas?
Have you seen the parody of the parody? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFXzJbMsowsIt's a little more...well....
I seriously needed that - you are the angel of comedy :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOVE IT
made me snort
P.S. I miss reading your blogs.
My comp has gone AWOL and I've been out of the blog loop. Gotta go through and catch up on what I've missed!!!
love, ames
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ricky woke me up to show me this video last night. I thought it was just a dream. :)
I heard about this and now I am complete.
No, no, no drama...
Would this be more accessible if I was familiar with the Black Eyed Peas?
Have you seen the parody of the parody?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFXzJbMsows
It's a little more...well....
I seriously needed that - you are the angel of comedy :)
Post a Comment