Friday, December 22, 2006

21 months--how many until college?

I didn't write a Christmas letter for many reasons. Number one, I have done next to nothing this year, and can only report that I have taken a shower more often than not. Number two, I am lazy. Number three, as I started to describe Jooj W interrupted me and said, "She likes shiny things to wear, saying 'woojahwoojahwoojaah' and to wash dishes. What is she--a raccoon?"





I like the coat below because it makes her look like a Jersey Girl.


Woojah Woojah Woojah.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"She looks cute. Like a sun."

LuckyRedHen said...

I'm just glad to know you --- I don't need no stinkin' form letter. I should know everything you've done for the past year if we're really friends anyway... really.

QueenScarlett said...

tee hee - I'm with you on showers - aren't they divine... it's like a luxury each time we get one... ;-) I love the woojah woojah jooj. She's adorable.

Saw your book on the side - have you read Queen Bees and Wannabes or Reviving Ophelia? They're two books a friend recommended all moms of daughters...before they get to middle school.

dalene said...

I love it when you post pictures of the jooj.

I love that the floorplan of your kitchen looks just like that of one of my best friend's.

And I really love that your kitchen sink looks exactly like mine.

Merry Christmas from one non-Christmas letter writer to another. (but I personally have to tell you, I think your raising a little person is really something).

Kayt said...

I Loooove the Jersey Girl Jacket!! Tres Adorable :)

All she needs are some huge hoop earrings, leopard print heels, and a can of Aqua-Net - I know what I'm sending for her next B-Day! ;)

But seriously, you have THE WORLD'S CUTEST KID, and I hope you all have a VERY MERRY X-MAS!

sue-donym said...

195 months.

Adorable. Jersey Girl, AND on her way back from Nawlins'. Those eyes... WOW!

Mery Christmas!

P.S. I sencond Queen Bees and Wannabees. A must read!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Who needs a Christmas letter when you have a blog?

Jooj is a cover girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails