Is possible 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, and 10 apply to this morning.
1. The kids are all up in my business
Have them do squats with you, and use blocks for weights. They will either have fun or leave you alone.
2. I can't find my sports bra
You don't need your goods held in place to lift weights. Lift and then look for it.
3. My back is sunburned
Switch your crunches and banana rolls for planks and push ups. And quit forgetting to use sunscreen.
4. My new heels blistered my actual heels
Barefoot burpees and jumping jacks.
5. I am too tired
Drink some ice water and start lifting. You will have more energy about 40 minutes after you finish your workout. You know it is true.
6. My arms are really sore
Swap to legs today--or even better, glutes.
7. My legs are really sore
Swap to arms or shoulders today
8. I have a lot to do today and have no time
Fit it in, little by little. It is always more effective to do your workout at once, but it is better to get it done eventually than not at all. Plus? You have more time than you think. You can get one group of exercises done in a single episode of Little Einsteins, EVEN with potty-training going on.
9. I deserve a break
After you exercise, I give you permission to watch Housewives.
10. The kids are sick
Bonus! They won't be all up in your business! Plus, you need to stay healthy in order to keep the family going. And HOW do you stay healthy? That's right.
Interested in trying the Lean Moms workouts? Lacy has a special--$7 for 7 days of access. I love this plan, and I am seeing great results in both my energy levels and general health. (Also, my pants are not so tight, which is GREAT.) Disclaimer: Affiliate link.
Monday, July 29, 2013
Reasons Not to Exercise--Bossy Boots Version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
An answer for everything! Great post. I need to print this out and tape it on my forehead, because I struggle with talking myself out of exercising all the time. Less thinking, more doing=awesome glutes.
Post a Comment