Friday, July 12, 2013

Please Make the Rain Stop.

Because it has been raining for something like 30 of the last 34 days.  I have never lived in a place where you LEGITIMATELY need rain boots.  Every Sunday the missionaries roll up their suit pants and hold these giant umbrellas over the heads of the elderly parishioners as they scramble to their cars--because the rain drops are inches in diameter.  And then they come back into the church foyer soaking wet--not from the downpour, but from sweat.  Because it has also not been cooler than 80 degrees. 

All of my children have been in my house all day long.  For 30 of the 34 days.

And we got a dog.

And, at one point,  I found a sesame seed in my cleavage.  I HAVE NO IDEA.

Basically it is hard to be me, is what I am saying.  (But don't cry about it because it is already too wet.)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hot rain. The worst.

Related Posts with Thumbnails