Monday, October 03, 2011

Fishing for Compliments

You Guys. I think that month six is going to be the month of liking pregnancy. Granted, I am only on day two, but I haven't been sick at all. Also, I have been eating Sausage McMuffins. Possibly a correlation. Not sure.

Anyhoo, I need to posit a question to y'all.

Fat or Pregnant*?

I ask, because this week I have been shocking and stunning strangers and acquaintances right and left when I mention The Foetus. They are all "I had no idea you were pregnant? I would have never guessed?"

Seriously? Because I lost all of the weight from Buster and then some. And I have gained, a lot, but it is all rack and belly. My Buster maternity pants still don't fit. They fall off when I walk. Do I need to get some "Baby"-down-pointing-arrow shirts?


*There is absolutely a right answer to this.

10 comments:

cabesh said...

Adorably pregnant. You look awesome.

Kalli said...

your boobs look glorious, I'm a bit jealous.

Pregnant, home run.

dalene said...

Those people must be old. And they need glasses. Because hello baby!

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

Baby, all the way. Maybe they never guessed baby because they were concerned with your lengthy absence from lifely duties from all the yakking. And if you must point it out to them, you must do it with a baby skeleton t shirt like Make It and Love It did last year. Not as creepy as it sounds. Your welcome.

Alissa said...

pregnancy is the only time when you can barf daily and still get fat. so lame.

and you definitely look pregnant. also, CUTE HAIR!

dastew said...

I will not comment on your rack, not now, not ever. However, you definitely look pregnant.

soybeanlover said...

Thin face = totally pregnant! I wish I'd get the big rack when I was knocked up, but no dice. Looking good mama.

Waldo said...

Stew- I applaud your restraint. You are a good friend, and I would hate to have to do it, but I would definitely inflict grievous bodily harm.

That is all.

Anne-Marie said...

Definitely pregnant. So glad you are feeling better!!!

Mrs. O said...

You look awesome, and I'm so glad you're feeling better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails