Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Remember Me?

La Yen is feeling ready for a comeback. (Honestly, did anyone miss me? ANSWER THAT. I NEED YOUR VALIDATION.)

But before I jump in I wanted to tell you something:

If you take double-fiber bread and spread it with Jif and chocolate chips and microwave it for 14 seconds it is rad.

See you tomorrow when I tell you about how I almost killed Buster with my accursed sweater puppets.

18 comments:

Fig said...

I remember. And I missed you. And yay for chocolate and fiber playing well together!

cabesh said...

I have been eagerly anticipating your return.

Chocolate and peanut butter anything is the bomb.

QueenScarlett said...

YAHOOO!!!!!

Jean said...

It's double validation if a lurker comments, right? Because I missed you too.

Unknown said...

Yay - it's good to see you again! I don't think I know what sweater puppets are, but I can't wait to find out.

La Yen said...

Fig--the double fiber bread is what COMPELS it to be healthy.

La Yen said...

Cabesh, I have been thinking about you a lot, lately. Maybe because I missed GS cookie season. Hopefully not because they are going to call me to RS and I am getting premonitions.

La Yen said...

Thanks, Queen. You are rad, even though you hate My Antonia.

La Yen said...

Jean, welcome. And you get triple validation points. Because lurkers are like stalkers, and I have never been good looking or fascinating enough to be stalked, much to my dismay.

La Yen said...

Oh, dana. I hate to sully your mind. But the sweater meat live in the sweater puppets. Ask a boy. They will know.

Carina said...

VALIDATION STAMP

Kayt Ludi said...

Missed you lots!!!

Wife of dastew said...

I have missed my near daily La Yen readings. Especially when they involve things like pb and chocolate.
You should come to Syracuse in May. All the cool people are.

Vintage April said...

I missed ya. You always have the best ideas for snacks :)

soybeanlover said...

Bring on the sassy! I'm so excited.

Kalli said...

Nutella is my reason for living.

What's fiber?

kacy faulconer said...

gladjerback.

Mrs. O said...

Hells to the yeah. You've been missed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails