Mami: "So, how was school?"
Jooj: "Well, everyone had their star moved down to DARK blue today. And Carlos 1 had a BLACK star."
Mami: "Wow! Everyone?"
Jooj: "Well, everyone at my table."
Mami: "Hmm?"
Jooj: "Well, just me and Jacob and Carlos 1."
Mami: "What happened?"
Jooj: "Well, I tooted. And then we couldn't keep our legs from being silly."
Mami: "Because you tooted?"
Jooj: "Yes. It was SO hilarious."
Sunday, September 12, 2010
She is THAT child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love that child.
Ditto that. I always secretly wanted to be at that table.
We made it to day 3 before the teacher sent a note home. This shows marked improvement over preschool, where the note came home on day 2. And then, on day 5, he was moved to the trouble maker classroom where the teacher is as old as dirt and tolerates NO MONKEY BUSINESS. Even I was a little scared when I met her. This will be such an interesting year.
How neat that you have the special tradition of a FHE dinner! Wish I had thought of that!
On another note, patience. Know that doing the best you can is good enough.
I love you all.
Post a Comment