Friday, February 26, 2010

There is no Self-Esteem When You Have a Four Year Old.

Jooj: Mami! Come stand by me and I will draw you!
Me: Okay.
Jooj: Eyes, nose, happy face, legs, BIG BIG BIG BIG belly, hands...and...Ta-Daaa!
Me: Wow.




In other news, it's a boy. A boy who has given me gestational diabetes.

23 comments:

dalene said...

I think you look fabulous. I really truly do!

Zina said...

Congratulations on the boy. And on a daughter who's so proud of her mama.

But what I want to know is where angels go when they die.

Sister Pottymouth said...

You look beautiful! And, for the record, you have a tiny little belly.

Also, yay!!! You're having a boy! I'm so happy for you. Jooj is going to teach him so many exciting things!

Mrs. O said...

Holy Hannah does your hair grow fast! I love that she gave you long, slender fingers.

gurrbonzo said...

You look great. And you're SUPPOSED to have a big belly...YOU'RE GROWING A PERSON. And, hurray for a boy! Even though I don't know much about baby boys, I bet yours will be neat.

TheOneTrueSue said...

Congratulations on the boy! YAY! :)

cabesh said...

Congratulations! I had no idea how much I would love my boys--they're awesome.

Shar said...

Yay, a boy! Congrats! Boys are great. Even boys who give you gestestational diabetes.

J Cubed said...

At least you're pink.



PS. More preg pix! You look great.

soybeanlover said...

Huzzah for boys!! They love their mommies 120%. Oh and definitely props for the big belly. Like that car commercial used to say, bigger is better!

Fig said...

She gave you a happy face! Does that mean the sickies are gone?

Anonymous said...

too cute, really. You look fab! And congrats on your boy!

Kalli said...

But my, what big eyes you have!!

Jooj has a real future in artwork, I'm just saying.


BOOOOYYYYYY!!!!

April said...

I feel your pain. I get told daily by my boys AND Ricky how huge I am. I told them they are seriously killing my self esteem--they just laughed.

We're so happy you are getting a boy! They really are just so much fun (but be prepared for non-stop energy and many things to be broken :). Love you!

b. said...

The reality of seeing you in this condition is still making me teary!

Boys are a lot easier on the self esteem, by the way. My girl seems to point out every flaw, where my boys compliment and lovey dove me all the time.

~j. said...

I yike you bangs.

Carina said...

I yike you.

sue-donym said...

You have really big eyes. They look like Kermit.

Anne-Marie said...

You look fab! And growing a nice, healthy Boy!! Sorry about the GD though. ick.

Jennifer said...

You look great! I love Jooj's drawing -- so cute! Congratulations on getting a Waldo Jr. Hope the lady at church doesn't stick her foot in her mouth again :)

Alissa said...

the likeness is uncanny.

yay for boys!

Christi said...

AHH!!!! I didn't know. I haven't looked at your blog in a really long time and just saw the note on ~j's blog. So CONGRATS! and you will be in my prayers.

PS. I think you look GREAT! But you know what? Even if you didn't (which you do) yeah for that cute little baby and yeah for that cute mommy and daddy who are getting that cute little baby! I couldn't congrat you enough!

Vanessa said...

Yeah a cute little boy!! So exciting :)

vanessa from inevergrewup.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails