Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Moving Monday: Also, Lots of Posts Coming Today. Sorry to Your Feeds.

OK, here is the winner of the Paula Deen Hearts Butter Cookbook:

Robots say #5 is the lucky number, so FIG is the winner! Please send me your address (waldoswife at gmail) and then I will mail it to you, along with a stern look for quitting the blog. Quitter.

Today is a great book, one I have used in the past, but not so much any longer since I live here.



I find it to be very yummy. But since I am lazy, I just go down the street for my Mexican. From Mexico. You will not be disappointed with this one. But you will have to go to the Mercado.

Leave a comment, Robots will choose. You know the drill.

5 comments:

Fig said...

You know that I only threatened to quit blogging so that you would arbitrarily make me the winner, right? Knowing it was your last chance?

Well, not really. But it worked!

cabesh said...

They don't believe in real Mexican here, so I'll take it!

dalene said...

Hey I even know where my local Mercado is, so pick me already!

soybeanlover said...

007 has a birthday coming up, robots give it to me!!! He wants this book so I can feed his Mexican food addiction.

Poor guy is so desperate he makes his own Horchata and tortillas.

To sweeten the pot I'll even let you send it to family in Utah for cheap shipping....PICK ME ROBOTS!

Geo said...

Memememememeee.

(Word verification: lender)

Related Posts with Thumbnails