Where is your cell phone? charging
Your significant other? Kuwait
Your hair? skunky
Your mother? teaching
Your father? selling
Your favorite thing? esposo
Your dream last night? healing
Your favorite drink? rootbeer
Your dream/goal? London
What room are you in? living
Your hobby? sewing
Your fear? blindness
Where do you want to be in 6 yrs? snow
Where were you last night? home
Something that you aren't? tall
Muffins? daily
Wish list item? pregnancy
Last thing you did? exercised
What are you wearing? clothing
TV? on
Your pet? shnauzer
Friends? yup
Your life? awesome
Your mood? ennui
Missing someone? daily
Drinking? water
Smoking? hot
Your car? Explorer
Something you're not wearing? chaps
Your favorite store? TJ's
Your favorite color? most
When is the last time you cried? Friday
Who will resend this? you
Where do you go to over and over? Target
Five people who email me regularly? weinerenhancers
My favorite place to eat? Bombay
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? Utah
Four people I think will respond: nope.
Props to ~J and CW.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Nothing Like a Meme When My Brains don't Work.
Labels: memes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
People who email me regularly-jack rabbit vibrator?? yikes! seriously-I get 2 a day from them minimum!
(and I'm afraid to link so I can unsubscribe from their nastiness)
I went to Bombay House on Saturday, if you were referring to that restaurant in particular. I don't meant to rub it in, but I do want to mention that it is awesome.
Also, "weinerenhancers" is the funniest answer to a meme I have ever seen. Good job.
Did you give the weiner people my email addy?
(that was reallyfunny, btw!)
Are you saving your chaps for your big reunion?
Post a Comment