Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jooj is making a Snake-Cake

She has been working on this sculpture for three days. Grammy Su gave her fifty play-doughs for Christmas. She has used them all. The snake-cake is named Obi-Cubby, and started out as a puppy named Chippy. Now snake-cake. With funnel.

In other news, we are about five weeks away from reunion. I am ready.

In other news, I go to the neurologist on Thursday. The shaking has toned down significantly since W got blessings on Sunday from some of these dudes , but I am still convulsing throughout the day.

In other news, it was 83 today.

Also, I made a coconut vanilla pound cake today. It was pretty good.

5 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

hoping they stop that shaking on Thursday... you go the nuero...on Fri I go to the Oral surgeon... fun times.

I love Holland... he seems so jolly.

soybeanlover said...

all I can say is WOW!

Hope the neurologist figures something out!

Snarky Belle said...

Thinking of you. Wish I was closer so I could hang with Jooj while you get your self straightened out.

Love that picture of your sweet man! Too cool.

b. said...

That is a great picture!

The mixing of the play-doughs together always made me a little crazy...now it just looks like FUN!

Good luck on Thursday...

So glad the reunion gap is closing!

Anne-Marie said...

83 degrees....jealous.

Coconut vanilla pound cake....are you serious? yum.

Related Posts with Thumbnails