you must be so proud!
Oh, I am. She doesn't recognize numbers, but she knows her Office. Mother of the Year, I tell you.
It's good for her social development.
I still can't figure out what she is saying, but she did entertain Edamame for a good half hour, so thank you VERY VERY much.
She is singing the song Dwight sang on last week's office. Without one of the verses. The words (should) go:Learn the rulesLearn the rulesOr You WillGet Eaten by a Bear Rawr!You are welcome.
She does my heart proud.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
you must be so proud!
Oh, I am. She doesn't recognize numbers, but she knows her Office. Mother of the Year, I tell you.
It's good for her social development.
I still can't figure out what she is saying, but she did entertain Edamame for a good half hour, so thank you VERY VERY much.
She is singing the song Dwight sang on last week's office. Without one of the verses. The words (should) go:
Learn the rules
Learn the rules
Or You Will
Get Eaten by a Bear Rawr!
You are welcome.
She does my heart proud.
Post a Comment