Saturday, January 03, 2009

Mornings with my best friend

(Jooj is standing on a stool, playing in my jewelry box, talking to her friend in the mirror)

This one is from Averie. Ooh it just broke.

This one is from Heidi. Heidi is my best friend. Ooh it is beautiful!

And this one is from Heidi, too. It is a trophy. It is beautiful.

They are all a-breakable. This one here is my favorite one. I can wear it today.

And this one is from Averie. It's for you!

But this one is for me.

I'm so happy!

Here we go again!



Also related: Jooj now refers to vomiting as "choking on your face." As in "Mami, remember in the car when you choked on your face? Are you going to choke on your face again?"



Finally, we are working on being patient. Which I define as "Waiting and not crying."

3 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

i try not to choke on my face daily, wait that makes me sound bulimic, i don't know what's wrong with me.

CKW said...

"Choking on your face" I love it! After all that is definitely what it feels like.

Guileless Mom said...

We are definitely adding "choking on your face" to our phraseology.

Related Posts with Thumbnails