Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Going to Hell.

While looking at a picture of the Crucifixion Jooj exclaimed
"He's wearing panties! Jesus panties!"

Knowing that acknowledging this would be tantamount to giving her candy every time she mentioned it, I just responded with "We love Jesus, huh!"

Jooj countered with "Yes. We love Jesus and Him's Panties."

10 comments:

Alissa said...

i need me some Jesus Panties.

they'd sell like hotcakes here in the South!

Sister Pottymouth said...

Bahahahahahaha! That is AWESOME!

soybeanlover said...

Pure awesomeness! Hey at least she isn't asking where his nipples are.

dastew said...

I bet they sell them on Cafe Press.

Snarky Belle said...

That is the best thing I've heard in a while!!!

jungleprincess said...

AWESOME. My girl also said, "Jesus tiene pantis" when she saw that picture. I tried really hard to stifle my laughter.

wendysue said...

Oh dear, is she scheduled to give a talk in primary yet?? That would be fantastic!

Lisa said...

Seriously she has got to be the funniest little kid...like ever. I love the verbatim! Ahhh, I'll never look at Jesus the same again.

Kayt Ludi said...

Guess I'm going too - since I can't stop laughing :)

Anne-Marie said...

Quick thinking for the suddle Mom diversions.

She is the cutest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails