For La Yen 2.0 I would like there to be some sort of retractable spatula underneath the elbows. So that when I wake up to feet in between my breasts I can say "Go Go Gadget Spatula" and just kind of scoop/slide her away. Because I don't have the leverage to lift and plop anymore.
Also, I would like there to be a working womb.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Upgrades
Labels: Why I hate CoSleeping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I need that same device. But, moreso to smack my husband in the back of his head when he snores. Let me know if you Etsy it.
Holy S***, ok soooo sorry, but that is the ONLY thing I can think of. I was just lurking around some Seguallah blogs, landed on Azucar...spotted El Paso, thought: Hmmmm, wonder if I could possibly know this person, and it's YOU!!! I feel like I just won the freakin' lottery. So very cool!! I can not believe how Jooj has grown. Merry Christmas to me for finding you!
Anne-Marie, I think in order for me to put it on Etsy there would have to be modge podging.
And Natalie! I miss you!
Post a Comment