What is your husband’s name? W.
How long did you date? August 1994-December 1996
How old is he? 32
Who eats sweets? We both do
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? Him
Who can sing better? He can. But I have VOLUME.
Who is smarter? He is. I used to be smarter, but Jooj has made my brain hurt. He has always been the King of Useless Knowledge, though.
Who does the laundry? He is not allowed because of some Cashmere Incidents.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him.
Who mows the lawn? He does unless he is gone, which is always, so I do.
Who cooks dinner? I do. Or Mr. Sonic does.
Who drives? When we're in the car together he drives.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? He is. Because he is wrong.
Who kissed who first? We were at a REALLY lame movie, and it seemed like time-filler...
Who asked who out first? He asked me out on behalf of his friend, who he also paid for.
Who wears the pants? Oh, that's a cute question.


7 comments:
I am honored... ;-)
You made me laugh with "Because he is wrong".
Also... W looks like that guy on Fringe who was also in Band of Brothers...Kirk Acevedo (I just went to imdb.com to get the name for you).
I like his high n tight.
I love this. Except that part about the Cashmere Incidents made me cry.
I recently got a separate clothes basket for delicates. Husband can do laundry as long as he doesn't touch anything in the delicates basket. It may have saved our marriage.
It's true, kids do make your brain hurt!
I love the lame movie time filler, too....that is the best.
I almost let loose an audible 'aaahw' at many points on this list! :)
BTW, Yen - you are TOTALLY still super-smart (I'd like to see Einstein come up with E=Mc2 if he had to devote brain space to potty training song lyrics)! And you're still plenty full of pithy goodness! :)
Delicate basket! That's BRILLIANT!
Post a Comment