Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What?

So, I pay this awesome lady from my ward to be my friend.

I actually pay her to come and clean, and help me organize. But I clean with her and we talk and things, and it feels like I am paying her to be my friend. Which I am fine with. If that is what it takes, for this ward, then I can dig it.

And as we were cleaning today, I commented on how EVERY DAY I clean up Jooj's room, and EVERY DAY she trashes it again. And how I was sick of it.

And she said "Why don't you just shut the door?"

And I said "What?"

And she said "You can do that, you know. Just shut the door. She is old enough to clean with your direction, but too little to do it on her own, and she obviously LIKES it that way. So just pick one day a week to clean, vacuum, etc. and then, for the rest of the week, SHUT THE DOOR."

And that, I think, is money well spent.

3 comments:

CKW said...

Ah! A cleaner and a therapist! Who says you can't have it all?

dastew said...

Seriously now if she just did home improvement you could add "contractor" to that list.

Kayt Ludi said...

Does she travel? I could use some of her yoda-like wisdom! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails