Today was the last episode of Passions.
It was as crappy as the first.
I cried salty tears of bittersweet joy.
Or maybe that was the Almond Joy?
So what will these actors do, now, I wonder? Because it is not like any of these actors can actually act.
But really what I worry about are the monkeys. Who wrote the show. In between flinging poop and picking nits. Because there is NO WAY actual people wrote this show.
So do we need to open up space in the zoo? Or the circus? Are they the capuchin brand and can serve as helper monkeys? How will they eat? And what about their typewriters?
It is like Project X all over again, I tell you.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
I now have a one-hour block free in my DVR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm sorry, are you talking about the Passions I think you're talking about? "Breathe in, breathe out, you keep me aliiiive, you are the fire burning inside of me..."?? Honestly, orangutans and hermaphrodites aside, I miss Timmy.
I have no frame of reference. Isn't Passions what Spike and Joyce watch together on Buffy? (Which is one of the best moments of that season (Especially because of stupid Dawn))
Yes to both queries. And Timmy did make an appearance in the final episode--a fake, gloved Timmy hand, anyway. I already miss those crazy kids from Harmony. And it is not like I can replace it with an ACTUAL soap opera--because I need the complete crappiness that only Passions can bring. I want NO semblance of reality.
it's OVER?
looks like the writers finally decided to get sober.
I have no replacement options either. But I'll be thinking deeply about it.
I have no frame of reference either. Except that I used to watch Sarah Michelle Geller who played Buffy get passionate on All My Children. In fact, maybe if they had invented DVRs before I got so far behind on AMC I'd still be watching it today.
Only w/o Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Thanks for delurking. That's the only way I found my way to your blog. You crack me up!!
Post a Comment