


For Halloween we decided to trick or treat with Las Primas, so we went to Balboa Island where Papa Noel had promised to house sit during the night. We made an executive decision to only go a block or two, because the girls are too young to know any better. (Yay for deception!)
As we rounded the pier, we saw a nun drinking wine and watching the ocean. Then she said her name was Sister Mary Seashell and we realized she was not actually a nun. And she had candy! Now Jooj and the Primas will have a really odd view of the Catholic Church.
We kept going along the shore and ran into a bunch of teenagers, dressed like gentlemen entrepreneurs. The girls, now adept at begging for candy, ran up to the kids and screamed "TrickyTreat!" And these kids responded by UNLOADING their candy bags into the girls' pumpkins. I thanked them and said "My, what generous pimps you are!" and the kids thought that was hilarious, and gave them more candy. Jooj couldn't carry her bag any longer, it was so bulging. Naturally, I wanted to preserve the moment that my daughter first received sweets from a strange man in a large, furry hat.
Then we went back to the house and ate all of their booty.
The girls and their Papis
The girls pose with Grammy Su's Gumdrop Buttons
Jooj and "NoNo"
Thursday, November 15, 2007
The Halloween Pimp Miracle
Labels: Baby Electra, Halloween, Saying Adios to Papi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awesome.
I remember the first time I got candy from a pimp, sigh*
good times, good times
Not the gumdrop buttons!!
My favorite is the picture where the Jooj is winking.
And not a hair on that pimp's chest. I'm not sure I buy it.
How long did it take to come down off the sugar high? Looks like your cheerleader (an impressively modest one, I must say) scored.
Post a Comment