Monday, November 12, 2007

Back to Civilization--well, The EP, anyways.

We have been gone for a little over two weeks, allowing W to say goodbye to family and friends before he heads out for the other desert.
Lots of details to follow, but just wanted to let you know that Jooj is a complete demon. And I am detoxing her from candy. Which makes her even more pleasant.
Stay tuned for:
The Halloween Pimp Miracle
Our Brush with Fame
Queen of the Carousel
Venezuela Is for Lovers
Bradley Whitford at the Best Buy

7 comments:

Carina said...

Candy detox--UGGGH.

Carina said...

Gaaaaahhh.

dalene said...

Can't wait. And I was just going to say November girl is a knockout and then when I scrolled down I realized it said that already. So much for orignial thought.

She still pretty much is though...

Happy Detox.

dastew said...

I thought you hadn't posted lately. Welcome back.

Sister Pottymouth said...

November girl will knock herself out if she jumps up and down too hard. I hope she has some really good support.

I'm glad you're back. I can't wait for the coming posts!

So sorry that W had to head out for the other desert. I hope you and the Jooj survive.

Kayt Ludi said...

Glad you made it back to North Mexico in one piece (well, except for the Jooj's temper, which I take it is a bit fractured sans candy - I know mine always is without it).

It was great to see you guys while you were here! :)

And I ditto Julie's comments (which made me literally laugh out loud) about Miss November :)

Kalli Ko said...

geez,welcome back. I was starting to worry that Baby Elektra had finally made you cross over to the dark side.

Related Posts with Thumbnails