Friday, October 12, 2007

Update #2

In case you were wondering how my spam box was doing, I just received this from everyone's best friend, Jingtao Schrader. (You remember Jingtao Schrader--from band camp?)

Wats up La Yen holy (poopy)! can you even (potty) out of that thing? Jingtao Schrader.

I don't get it--do we want to have the biggest anaconda or a functioning prostate? Can we not have both? How can we decide? It is like Sophie's Choice, I say. Or Back to the Future. Do I pretend to be all into my mother so my father will get angry and get over his fear of Biff? Or do I just play with Otis Redding?

4 comments:

~j. said...

Is that guy your doctor? Telling you more nonsense about your unusually small opening?

Carina said...

Jingtao...Jingtao...didn't he sell you your car?

TheOneTrueSue said...

Ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'm so unoriginal tonight. But YOU aren't. Funny!

Geo said...

Never play with Otis Redding. Give the man some respect.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care . . . TCB

Related Posts with Thumbnails