Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A-Day 2007

We celebrated A-Day this year a little early, because the pumpkin patch isn't open on Monday, the actual anniversary of the day Jooj was sealed to us in the temple. She had a great time, and only a few meltdowns. The cow train was a big hit, as was roasted corn. Oh, roasted corn. Nature's perfect food. I add salt, lemon pepper, and Parmesan sprinkle. Delish. Oh--and as always we are grateful Jooj is in our famdamily. And we are grateful for roasted corn.





13 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

What a great way to celebrate your family. My twin sisters were adopted and there is no doubt the Lord orchestrates everything perfectly...Where in the El Paso is that cool pumpkin patch?

Kalli Ko said...

I wish you would adopt me.

Then we could celebrate that day with the pumpkin patch and the cow train.

many happy returns to your happy family. jooj is so key-ute.

Kalli Ko said...

And I'm loving the harness. So necessary.

La Yen said...

The patch is in La Union, NM, close to a winery and a polo field. And close to the American Idol Mall. It is open all through October and has a cornfield maze, but since I don't need to secretly make out with any boys, I generally forgo the maze.

And KK, SSSHHHH--she doesn't know it is not a monkey backpack with a really really long tail.

Kayt Ludi said...

Happy A-Day! :)

And for the record .... monkey backpack? ROTFL - I could study at your feet for years and never be that clever :)

LuckyRedHen said...

Yay A Day! And Yay Roasted Corn! Yay Jooj!

Bek said...

Yay for A day, and I love the pumpkin patch. I also love roasted corn (and haven't seen it here but am too lazy to roast it myself...). Jooj's eyes just get bigger and bigger...sheesh.

sue-donym said...

Jooj is the best. Happy A day to your family.

And I love your shirt. I bought the red one and the green one.

Carina said...

That shirt is hot. And I am seriously considering a monkey pack for our Florida trip.

dalene said...

Oh happy A-day! And happy roasted corn on the cob day, too.

QueenScarlett said...

I believe in those monkey packs - ours is a doggie. (Target) It's how I kept miss. must touch and explore everything through security and into the plane.

Jooj's eyes... you can get lost in those. GORGEOUS!

HAPPY HAPPY A-DAY! Now I want to go to a pumpkin patch.

I think she has your brilliant smile.

Geo said...

I don't know who's cuter--you or Jooj. Maybe you because you have antennae in the top photo.

Happy anniversary! That is something fabulous to celebrate.

P.S. I can't believe the comment you left on my blog. You would really attempt The Hat??

Guileless Mom said...

smoochiness!!! LOVE those "backpacks". Best invention yet, those backpacks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails