Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A Simple Request

Dear Azucar,
As you may know, there are only a few weeks until my Sis, Ames, delivers Heidi#2. I would like to commission THIS CAKE from you. Because you are so great with cakes and decorations and cake decorations. Please send it to her in California.

Love,
La Yen

13 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

That is ... a cake. LOL. I love Bill Cosby...

dalene said...

" "


Affectionately,

Speechless in Provo

b. said...

Where do you get this stuff??

dastew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dastew said...

mmmm cake

~j. said...

eeww cake

Carina said...

I totally will! Question: with glitter or without?

Also, if I could get a picture to use as a reference point, that would help.

-snuggles, in P-Town

sue-donym said...

I think ~j has a video...

LuckyRedHen said...

Yeah, I want to know how in the world do you find this stuff? You so crazy.

Guileless Mom said...

haH!

I need this cake.

La Yen said...

It just comes to me. And Ames, send Az a pic of your hoohah so she can get the specs right.

Tiffany UnTwisted said...

I can't decide if I love the cake more, or the fact that it's on a site called hotghettomess, or the fact that you just said hoohah in your comment post and I think that word is hilarious. Pretty much, I'm laughing all around. Thanks for making my day.

Sister Pottymouth said...

Snorts and guffaws from my little corner of P-town. That is the weirdest cake I have ever seen. Hoohah-hahahahahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails