Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We (and I mean ME) are in Hell-Mo


ALL Jooj wants--ALL ALL ALL is:
To be naked

To be naked and eat peanut butter straight from the jar

To be naked and eat peanut butter straight from the jar while watching Elmo Goes Potty on DVD

(although, if you are GOING to eat peanut butter straight from the jar being naked is much easier than wearing clothes. And if you are going to consider potty training, it does help to be naked.)

4 comments:

sue-donym said...

That ALL ALL ALL I want too.

dalene said...

Hey if I were that damn cute I'd want to be naked all the time, too.

Kayt Ludi said...

There are days when I'm very aware that all I'm capable of is nakedly eating peanut butter (though I usually opt to leave the potty chair seat off my head - but to each her own).

If Hell-Mo gets real bad, you can always FedEx me the kid for a week or two. I promise to return her in one piece - though she may have picked up the word 'feck', all the lyrics to Tori Amos' Big Wheel (including "don't you throw your shade on me" and "I am a MILF, don't you forget, MILF" - all of which I'm sure you'll appreciate hearing repeatedly), and the entire plotline for my telenovela, Camila.

Or, if that's not appealing (though I don't know why it wouldn't be), you can always just call me, and whine as profusely as needed.

Guileless Mom said...

hehehe...

At grammy linda's house, Heidi has her own (labeled) jar of peanut butter. Why is it labeled? Because Heidi eats it straight from the jar as well... and well... we all know toddler hands....

Our house? Well we all just eat it naked and straight out of the same jar. Must be Johnson thing. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails