Thursday, February 08, 2007

Dragon Skills, Nunchuk Skills...




So, look what I made for Jooj's cousin, Benjy. It is floppy and soft and has no eyes because he will just eat them and choke. I am pretty proud.

13 comments:

sue-donym said...

VERY Impressive. My step granny (don't get me started) used to crochet toilet seat covers - classy)

Lucky Benjy!

La Yen said...

My step-granny is not into crochet, I think. She is more into world-travel and such.

I will try a toilet seat cover for your Christmas present.

Lyle said...

Sweet. You've got some serious skills. One of those could certainly come in handy when you're hunting wolverines.

Lucky!

~j. said...

Does it come in camo?

dalene said...

Toilet paper roll covers are my fave.

Very cool. Benjy is one lucky duck! I like how the dragon appears to be waving in photo number three.

You got good skills woman!

Carina said...

I'm still waiting for the nunchuk skills...

Girl con Queso said...

That is very cool. I bet it's soft too.

La Yen said...

Lyle--It would. It has magical powers and is only my favorite animal ever.
~J OF COURSE it comes in Camo. And in Purple sparkles. And in Gall Bladder.

CW--One camo toilet paper cover coming your way. Benjy better loveit, because it is all he is getting, what with being the first one born AFTER mine, and so no longer eligible for the "I wish I had a baby so can I spoil yours" gift bonanza.

Az--the nunchuks are implied.

Cheesy--It was soft, thank you. Only the best for my well-ignored Benjy.

QueenScarlett said...

This is awesome...how did you find the time... I learned how to knit scarfs last year...I've already forgotten how to do it. ;-)

sue-donym said...

I don't think I can wait that long. My anniversary is tommorow. Nothing says romance like a new toilet seat cover!

LuckyRedHen said...

That is SO cute! I love to see the nacho hanging in the lockers by our garage door and think of thee!

Guileless Mom said...

sistah! It's been FAR too long since I've snuck back in to the blog world! I'm in love with your masterpiece!!!!

Kayt said...

that is so cute!!

does it have a name?

I would suggest 'Fluffy', or 'Giggles'- both very well repected dragon names ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails