So, I am feeling smarmy and boasty and smarsty and boarmy and everything in between.
Why?
Because I love my life.
Why?
1. Because I have the best husband in the world for me ever.
Why?
Because he gave me this present for the Columbus Day weekend:
I slept for a combined total of 30 hours.
In two days.
Really.
I also read three mysteries.
2. My daughter is on the right track for the Gypsy Rose Lee Scholarship:



3. Tomorrow is the day I get a new almost baby!
Those kinds of babies, the ones that are almost mine, are the best for making your life feel extra smoasty. Because I have no stretch marks from them, except in my soul where it gets bigger and bigger because of the happiness. Usually, I celebrate acquisitions of this ilk by taking the older ones out on a special date, in which I buy them whatever they want. This year, I have to be far far away on El Paso's Plains, so I don't get to. Which will save me serious dough, because those girls of mine have got my number. ("Um, Ganzie, I have an idea. How about I tell you what I want and you buy it for me.") I keep expecting Jooj to replace my neediness for the girls of ~J, but they are stuck in my heart like a mote. A big big big motilicious mote. Mote.
I don't know how I got so lucky. Somewhere in my youth-or-childho-o-o-o-d, I guess.
Can the blessings of tithing be paid in naps and feathers and babies and joy and absolutely no money whatsoever?

9 comments:
Aaaww, lucky you :)
I don't know which pics I liked better, the fan-dance feather-duster series, or the ones you e-mailed of her standing in the kitchen with her hair in her face looking tres rock-star.
Not only is she talented - she's uber cool :o)
Happy for you. There really isn't a price that could be put on sleep...heavenly!
(I want to see the tres rock-star pics...)
Mmmm sweet babies. Why is it that unless I love the mom I can't love the baby? It's nice to be a moderately reformed anti-babe-ite.
That jooj has got my number! She's got a gimmick!
she gets more and more beautiful ever time I see her ...
you do have a GREAT husband....
Sleep, reading, feathers, a new baby.
I envy you.
I'm with you Azukar. Only babies of loved ones...
I WANT those feathers!
And yes, I do think the blessings of tithing can be paid in naps and feathers and babies and joy...prosperity is whatever makes us content and peaceful, I think.
Yes. Meow. Yes
Still looking into that tithing refund for you.
Post a Comment