This was the dream I had last night:
I was packing for a trip to Japan and then to London, and then W gave me three presents, all $600 handbags. Then I ate Sushi and bought the most beautiful tablecloth I had ever seen.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Dreamy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
And then, you woke up!
What kind of bags? Do tell. For a dream you were being shockingly restrained......
You must have gotten the tablecloth from Portobello Road in London.....
One was tiny and black, one was huge and black snakeskin, and one was a D&B. I just knew that they were expensive. The tablecloth was from Japan--gold and fuschia lace.
Were you naked on your trip.
I'm always naked in my dreams.
The last one I was "doing" Mr. Heyheyhey in the Grey's Anatomy stairwell (all the good stuff happens in the stairwell) while everybody walked around us.
I like your dream... who can't use more bags???
I woke up sobbing this morning and my husband thought I was in pain from preggers... NOPE just a hormonal dream about him cheating on me. I do that everytime I'm pregnant. But I went back to sleep and then had a horny dream about him... I would tell you what it's about...but then you'd really think I was a spaz. And this right after that Scrubs episode where the black chic's preggers moods flip around.
Wow-I wish I had had that dream. I'm quite sure it means: good things ahead. I hope you didn't have a car accident the following day. That would mean I was wrong.
Fun Blog.
Post a Comment