Warning: If you are not in touch with your Inner Beavis, skip this film clip. (Nayvor, use the bathroom first, and don't let Papi see this.)
Friday, March 31, 2006
By its fruits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Warning: If you are not in touch with your Inner Beavis, skip this film clip. (Nayvor, use the bathroom first, and don't let Papi see this.)
10 comments:
I need a breath of fresh air, I could only get the audio out of the clip??? Help. Now, I can't wait to see it!!
That was so great.
"We hate Spencer...."
Me too on the audio and no visual.
The best part about the "we hate Spen-sah" part is that they were in a BOUNCY CASTLE. In England, it isn't a party unless there are sausage rolls and a bouncy castle...
I need to see this show. My husband was laughing so hard he snorted. Good one.
Oh my goodness, those guys are BRillianT!! I googled it and watched a bunch of the clips. I couldn't pick my favorite. The contest to get the most "ill". I loved when he collected athlete's foot from a friend, rubbed it all over his feet, then put a plastic bag over the top and sealed it shut!! OR. . .when he drinks a bunch of Red Bull and goes skateboarding blindfolded! OR the "who's the best firestarter" where after 10 hours one guy finally gets his fire started and the other guy (his fire already going), comes over to "see" it and stomps it out and gets the best reply ever "What a wanker." Love it!
p.s. did I just curse??
Very nice. I actually was just thinking the other day about that night in 2002...you know, we're going back this summer...
Alas, I hath no Inner Beavis.
ClassyJane, you are my only couth friend. Way to go! I will be on my best behavior whenst I see you next...
...I mean, 2003.
Great to talk to you today!!
Post a Comment