Elmopalooza? I do not know of such a thing, but I think I need to! Dish!
William asks to "Watch Elmo" and when rebuffed, counters with "Watch Ernie." He watches less than 10 minutes a day of TV, but those ten minutes are high quality dinner prep time.
Carina, you are a more patient mother then I am. If I didn't have TV to distract the man cub, I would be going backwards!!! He is the only child I have seen so far that can actually ANTICIPATE what I am going to try to clean next and then undo it!!
Elmopolooza is the best one. It is hosted by Jon Stewart and it is basically a varitety show. The Sesame Street Characters sing w/ current singers (current--ish, it is kind of old now). It has Shawn Colvin, Destiny's Child,....and other ones I can't remember right now. It also has bits by Richard Belzar, That funny guy from In Livng Color, David something (the who isn't a Wayens), etc. That and Veggie Tales are the only children's shows that I can watch and they are actaully funny to me. :-)
I think it is time to dig out my copy and start it on the roation. We have already gotten the Wiggles out (Jacob can dance to the stuff baby) and Veggie Tales.......
5 comments:
Welcome to the wonderful world of childrens television. Have you discovered Elmopalooza yet? It is awesome!!!
It is a huge day in our house when a baby will sit in front of a TV for a while. Jacob will now watch Elmo for 5-10 minutes at a time.
Glory Hallaleuja...
Elmopalooza? I do not know of such a thing, but I think I need to! Dish!
William asks to "Watch Elmo" and when rebuffed, counters with "Watch Ernie." He watches less than 10 minutes a day of TV, but those ten minutes are high quality dinner prep time.
Carina, you are a more patient mother then I am. If I didn't have TV to distract the man cub, I would be going backwards!!! He is the only child I have seen so far that can actually ANTICIPATE what I am going to try to clean next and then undo it!!
Elmopolooza is the best one. It is hosted by Jon Stewart and it is basically a varitety show. The Sesame Street Characters sing w/ current singers (current--ish, it is kind of old now). It has Shawn Colvin, Destiny's Child,....and other ones I can't remember right now. It also has bits by Richard Belzar, That funny guy from In Livng Color, David something (the who isn't a Wayens), etc. That and Veggie Tales are the only children's shows that I can watch and they are actaully funny to me. :-)
I think it is time to dig out my copy and start it on the roation. We have already gotten the Wiggles out (Jacob can dance to the stuff baby) and Veggie Tales.......
"I've got to eyes! One, two!"..."I've got two ey-es!"
"...and I love to kiss guys!"
Just bought Veggie Tales Lord of The Bean. Excellent.
Between Sesame Street and the Backyardagains I get a good 20 minutes of shower and dressing time...
Post a Comment