Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pretty Darn Funny Winner, + Six Sister's Giveaway!

Did you watch PDF Episode 2:  The Pinterest Plot?  Watch it again.  It gets better with additional viewings. 


Last week's winner, as determined by Computer Number Things was The Wilsons! 

Congrats, and check your email!

This week's giveaway is a good one--Six Sister's Stuff.



 I first discovered them on Pinterest with THIS recipe:  Slow Cooker Chile Colorado Burritos.   It is a good one.  And now, thanks to the internets and the Pins and the things, they are all famous and have a book filled with crafts and recipes.  I'd like to think my re-pinning helped them along in a major way.  If you would like to win a copy, enter by telling me your most spectacular Pinterest Win or Fail.  If you want more chances to win, Like PDF on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!  a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blogger does not like my comments.

What I was *trying* to say is a bacon wrapped brown sugar chicken something is AMAZING.

As are you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails