Thursday, February 24, 2011

It Has Been a While



And will probably continue to be.

There is so much in my life I am behind on, and blogging is one of those things.

And until I can catch up on my actual life, or blogging no longer feels lie a big, growly, looming chore, it is going to go on the list with the dishes, laundry, cleaning, calling, school book fair planning, lunch making, homework supervising, mothering, vacuuming, scrubbing, budgeting, bill paying, yardworking, and exercising.

But it is going on the bottom of the list.

(It feels very freeing, to tell you the truth.)

So I'll see you in a bit or in a while or in a bunch.

2 comments:

soybeanlover said...

Good luck. Just know you'll have an audience waiting when you no longer feel like it's a chore/

Anne-Marie said...

Amen.
It's moved down the list for me too.

Your little guy is getting so big!! How is he doing?

Related Posts with Thumbnails