The other night, when I was up at three AM nursing the gaping maw that is The Boy, I started to think about blogging.
I know.
I was like "I should blog."
Then I was like "I bet I could sound rad with an Auto Tuner"
Then I was like "Where did the baby go?"
Then I was like "This nipple shield is a pain."
Then I was like "I don't like the word 'bf' (which is the Twitter hashtag for breast feeding.) It sounds lame."
Then I was like "Bffff Bbbbfffff"
Then I was like "Why don't I do a quick post where I ask people to tell me what words they dislike?"
Then I was like "They will all say 'moist.' And that is so 2009. Everybody hates 'moist.'"
Then I remembered this:
Then I woke up all covered in milk. It was moist.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Threeve
Labels: Just Axin', The Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Preggo and Preggers. I hate them so much. So, so, so, so, so, so much.
Almost as much as I hate giant flower headbands on baby girls.
Cleave. The end.
Vagina.
I just had this discussion in the office. If I was in charge of words.....I would have called it flower - or something nicer and easier to say.
Just sayin.
I am uncomfortable with the word 'whore'.
Someday when we are sitting at Texas Roadhouse eating rolls and meat, I will tell you a few other words that make my skin crawl. And then phread will all of a sudden burst into tears and laughing at the same time, and we will raise our glasses to Florida. And stuff.
WHAT????? Moist is so 2009? I am so out of style because that is by far my least favorite word, and also the reason I ended up at your blog today. Go figure.
Sherry, I am so with you on the pregs. And "baby bump." Ew.
And La Carter, welcome! And of COURSE you hate moist. That's just it--EVERYONE hates moist. It is what defines us as Americans. If people like moist then the terrorists win.
My mom hates "luscious." Anyone have feelings on that? Or maybe Cleave can be the 2010 moist?
OHHH--"vacay." That is my new moist.
Sherry - I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hates flower headbands(or any headbands) on little girls.
I hate the word oppsies. Anything else along those lines falls into a similar area of hate. That and normalcy. Ugh.
Nipple shields are awesome. I did give mine up after about two weeks though. I got too lazy to want to clean them between feedings at night(and in the land of the rising mold you HAVE to clean them between every feeding at night).
Wait...Mrs. O, do you mean cleave-like, short for cleavage? Or do you mean cleave, like unto your spouse?
word ver: shortive
Lapis. I just don't like it.
I am, however, into the word whackadoo right now.
Carmerica. It's awful and cacophanic, which is also not a good word. I don't like moist but I will pretend to in order to seem more contemporary.
Post a Comment